A Five Week Crash Course in a New Way of Eating
Learn how to manage weight, create long-term health, and boost confidence.
Practice with a Registered Dietitian & Certified Eating Psychology Coach
We spent over a decade devoted to learning about nutrition, food, and wellness. Through hundreds of personal interactions with our clients we know that too many people are simply overwhelmed with the amount of information out there. Worse, they believe that restrictive diets are the only way to get back on track, even though we know the results from these diets don't last. This may be your story, or maybe you're searching for a life of profound health and energy where your body is supported from the inside out. Either way, we have your back.
Free Yourself From Old Patterns & Confusion
We know you want to be healthy. We also know you might be confused about what that even means or how to do it. Maybe you're frustrated because you don't feel great or look the way you wish you did. If you desire to find the healthy road between dieting and "being off the wagon," we're here to help you get clear and move your health forward.
The Ugly Truth About Dieting
Diets are the only thing we buy, that when they fail, we blame ourselves and buy another one. How unfair is that? It's not your fault. This is a multi-billion dollar industry designed to keep you failing so you keep buying. With the right education and mind-set you can go through life without ever buying into another diet, restrictive cleanse, or "magic" solution ever again. And still feel amazing; and yes, look good, too.
The internet is an endless blackhole of information and it is very challenging to weed through the misinformation and bad advice. How many times have you googled something only to end up buying something that didn't work, scared yourself into believing you had an incurable illness, or became frustrated and overwhelmed about what to do next? We're going to put an end to this nonsense with this course. You'll gain confidence in knowing what healthy means for you and your unique body.
What Our Graduates Are Saying...
“This boot camp has become a moment in my life that a shift occurred. I can feel it in my bones. This truly was the key to a new way of life. It’s strong groundwork and I’m so thankful!” -J.S.
"Thank you both so much for opening this course up. Multiple points of today’s webinar really, really, really resonated with me. Like, hit the nail completely on the head. Looking forward to trying the exercises and next week’s webinar!” - B.E.
"I can't recommend this course enough! Ditch the self-guilt trip! I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to obtain the tools to build a better relationship with their body, their food choices, and their overall health." - J.F.
What to Expect: (Besides personal growth and boundary breaking fun)
- You'll need just one hour a week to participate fully - with 24/7 access you can literally learn anytime that works for you
- Learn a new way of eating for weight loss/management, sustained health and long-term vitality
- Learn a new way of thinking about nutrition that will move your health forward for a lifetime
- Learn skills and resources to simplify meal time and life in general
- Short videos delivered to you each week
- LIVE Q&A sessions with Beth & Jessica
- Feel more empowered, energized, and confident
You'll LOVE This Course If You Are:
- Trying to manage weight
- Struggling with symptoms related to digestion/GI/gut health
- Motivated and ready to make a change with long-term results
- Want a healthy relationship with your body
- Tired of comparing yourself to others
- Sick of yo-yo diets
- Inspired to take responsibility for your health
- Ready to let go of things that don't serve you
- Desire a good mix of cheerleading and tough love support
- Want to stop the cycle of self-sabotage and limiting beliefs behind weight and inflammation
- Ready to be empowered and feel confident
This Crash Course is Probably NOT for You If:
- You're looking for another quick fix or cleanse
- You think simply buying this course is all you need to achieve your goal (we wish!)
- You aren't ready to let go
- You believe that your health is out of your control
- You doubt this will be helpful in any way
What You'll Learn in The Nourishing Practice
Each week you will gain access to a new module. Once a module is unlocked you will have 24/7 access to the material.
Week 1: Awaken
- Introduction to Mind-Body Nutrition: A New Way of Eating
- Awaken a positive relationship with your body and food
- Learn how to reset your digestive fire and increase metabolism
Week 2: Release
- Deepen your relationship with your body and health goals
- Learn how to let go of what no longer serves you (it feels goooood to let it go!)
- Release old thought patterns and regain your personal power (become your own superhero!)
Week 3: Nourish
- You'll learn what nourishes you and how to make positive choices for yourself with confidence and true desire
- Get clear on basic nutrition, macronutrients, and food quality (this is the part you learn WHAT to eat)
- Learn how to set fire to your imaginary wagon (no more on or off the diet wagon-seriously)
Week 4: Connect
- Learn how your body works and find empowerment through connection
- Learn the basics of digestion, blood sugar, inflammation, gut health, and detox (WARNING: we also talk about poop!)
- Beth teaches you information your doctor doesn't have time to teach you that you NEED to know, but without words only Einstein understands
Week 5: Practice
- Intuitive meal planning (simple cooking without recipes)
- Preparing healthy meals (we'll explain and show you what a "healthy meal" means and looks like)
- Grocery shopping guide - the highly anticipated tour
You Also Get
BONUS #1: Live Q&A Workshops for deepening your understanding of the material
BONUS #2: Access to our Private Facebook Page "The Nourishing Practice."
THE NOURISHING PRACTICE TOTAL VALUE $546
The five-week Nourishing Practice Course - (Awaken, Release, Nourish, Connect, and Practice) ($249)
BONUS #1 Live Q&A Workshops to deepen your understanding ($99)
BONUS #2 Private Facebook Group ($99)
24/7 access to the course from your computer, iPad/tablet, or phone ($99)
GET EVERYTHING FOR $149
Payment plan available - Click "register now" to learn more
*7-Day Money Back Guarantee: If after the first 7 days from purchase you are not happy with the course, simply request a refund and we'll refund you.
PRACTICE WITH BETH & JESSICA
Beth is a Registered Dietitian certified in Functional Medicine and Eating Psychology. Beth is passionate about learning and helping others. She's also a certified Chef. Beth enjoys time at the lake with her husband, two kiddos, and dog, Tino. A couple of her favorite things include redwood trees and roller skating.
Jessica is a Certified Eating Psychology Coach and Chef. She enjoys connecting with clients and teaching lifestyle changes that support overall wellness. Jessica enjoys spending time with her husband, dancing to live music, and relaxing on the beach. A couple of her favorite things include sequins and dance fitness.
TNP FB Group Moderator
Liz is a TNP alumni and stay-at-home Mom of three living in Charlotte, NC. She is the living embodiment of "progress, not perfection." Liz has made huge lifestyle shifts from working the demanding hours in advertising and hospitality to the demanding hours of motherhood. Still, she manages to participate in her community and gets dinner on the table. If she can do it, so can you! We hope her honest advice and reality checks give you another perspective besides our own.